A $560 million development, Porsche Design Tower will certainly become one of Miami’s most unique and exciting condo towers. Imagine a high-rise residence where your car is parked outside your apartment, regardless of what floor you live on? Yes, that’s the allure of the Porsche Design Tower. Developed by Dezer Development and the Porsche Design Group, the Porsche Design Tower is Miami’s first condo tower to feature automobile elevators or lifts!
The apartment tower resembles a cylindrical design. The residences range from three to four bedrooms, on one or two levels. When you arrive home in your car, you drive into an elevator, and are lifted to your level. You then simply drive off the lift into your personal parking garage space. And, then you are home.
There are only 132 residences in the Porsche Design Tower, rising up to 57 stories above Sunny Isles Beach. Most residences will have private swimming pools on their 15-foot (deep) terraces. Prices start at $4.7 million.
- 200 feet of sugar-sand Atlantic Ocean frontage.
- Robotic car lift directly to your private sky garage.
- Elegant porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services.
- Exquisitely appointed three-story lobby with full glass-enclosed car lift observatory.
- 24-hour security services and in-house car concierge as well as on-site concierge.
- Ocean front ballroom with kitchen for hosting events.
- Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, pool attendants and food & beverage service.
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center and resident’s health spa with expansive oceanfront views.
- Multi-purpose clubroom equipped with plush stadium seating theater, virtual golf simulator which allows players to access golf courses from around the world and a four seat race car simulation video game.
- Car museum
- Seven cabanas
- Lobby level private restaurant enclosed in glass with private wine lockers for each residence.
- Lobby level bar lounge overlooking the ocean equipped with big screen TV and monumental fire place.
- Sunset terrace complemented with twin oversized spa overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Private sky garage for each unit
- Private swimming pool and summer kitchen on oversized terraces creating a luxurious outdoor living environment [except on P’0393 model].
- Miele appliances, including wine cooler, state of the art induction cooktop, speed-microwave oven and warming drawers.
- Automatic Toto toilets in master bathrooms with integrated bidet functions.
- Poggenpohl designed kitchens with motorized doors and expansive islands.
- Private elevator that opens directly into the residence.
- Panoramic ocean, Intracoastal and/or city views.
- Elegant smooth ceilings rising to 10’ clear and 20’ clear on the duplex units.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows optimizing views.
- Premium quality granite or marble countertops in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Dornbracht design kitchen and master bathroom fixtures.
- Vent-less gas fireplace in living room.
- Private interior elevator on the two-story units.
Contact me for more details on this exceptional development.
Maria Lopez, 305-467-0774 | MLopez5020@gmail.com
Realtor, Cervera Real Estate, Inc.