The Arts & Entertainment District in Miami has become the new location for mid-and high-end developments. Residents can enjoy sporting events and concerts at the American Airlines Arena, cultural exhibits and shows at the Adrianne Arscht Center or spend a day at the $300 million Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science which will feature an aquarium, planetarium, interactive exhibits and hands-on activities when it opens in summer 2016.
At the center of it all will be Canvas, a 37-story tower featuring 513 residences in studios, one, and two bedroom floor plans. Canvas will be located at 1630 NE 1st Avenue, Miami.
The residences range in size from 620 to over 1,110 square feet of indoor space, and expansive terraces. All residences will feature nine-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling water and Miami city views. Residences will come with European design kitchens and bathrooms, finished flooring throughout the apartment.
Canvas recently secured a $75 million loan to begin construction. Ground breaking took place in early 2016 with completion in early 2018.
Canvas’ residents will be treated to over 30,000 square feet of amenities on the ninth floor featuring:
- Sunset and sunrise pools accentuated by wooden benches and lush gardens
- Sun deck and Jacuzzi
- Indoor and outdoor pool bar and cafe
- Zen spa and sauna with treatment rooms
- 3,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor meditation and yoga garden
- Game room with billiard tables
- Glass-enclosed Racquetball court
- Jam room
- Multimedia screening room and theatre
- BBQ area
- Dog-walking area
- Business center
Canvas Building Services:
- High-speed internet access
- High-speed elevators
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- Exclusive On-Demand concierge service with convenient mail and receiving desk
The Rooftop at Canvas:
Surrounded by the endless lights of Miami’s stunning skyline and iconic Biscayne Bay, The Rooftop will feature dining, lounge area, music and art under the Moon over Miami. Whether you choose to mix it up by the Sky Plunge Pool, mingle at the lounge, delight in culinary mastery or illuminate your soul under the colossal Tree of Life; the Rootop will surely be a place one will never forget.
Canvas Residential Features:
- Residences will feature expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, and oversized balconies with ocean, city and bay views.
- Energy efficient, tinted, impact resistant floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Each residence offers 5–7” wide private terraces and 9-foot ceilings
- Advance technology “smart building” pre-wired with fiber optics for high speed Internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Each unit will come with washer and dryer
- Finished flooring throughout the apartment
- Expansive closets
Unit types and sizes:
- Studio, 620 SF | 57.59 m2
- A1 | 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 800 sq. ft. | 74.32 m2
- A2 | 1 bedroom, den, 1.5 bath, 910 sq. ft. | 84.54 m2
- B1 | 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 940 sq. ft. | 84.54 m2
- B2 | 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,110 sq. ft. | 103.1 m2
Monthly maintenance is expected to be $.63 per square foot. Residences come with one assigned parking space and additional cars may use valet services.
Residences at Canvas can be purchased with 35% due at signing the sales agreement. An additional 15% will be due at top off and the remaining 50% balance at closing in 2018.
Prices start from $345,100. Pricing and availability subject to change without prior notice. Contact me to get specific availability.
Kurz Real Estate