One River Point, in the heart of downtown Miami, will not be just another high rise in a sea of concrete. This development gives Miami’s Riverfront renaissance its defining architectural statement.
One River Point brings together world-renowned names such as Rafael Vinoli, architect behind 432 Park in New York; interior designer Remi Tessier from Paris, landscape architect work by Sasaki Associates and development by KAR Properties with holdings throughout the United States, Southeast Asia and Europe. Additionally, Indonesian hotelier Adrian Zecha will design the members-only private club.
One River Point will be an ultra-luxury residential development consisting of two slender 60-story towers rising above a floating podium from which a waterfall cascades 85 feet to a shimmering pool below appearing to flow into the Miami River.
From its vantage point within the lush parkland setting, the elevated podium affords broad views across the river, the city and to the bay beyond.
The signature waterfall and the landscaped expansive River Promenade will be the focal point of arrival on the Miami River. Offset and perpendicular to each other, the towers are joined again at the summit by a three-story Skybridge, creating an iconic silhouette on the downtown skyline.
The location at 24 SW 4th Street, affords privileged proximity to everything that is making Miami America’s rising capital of commerce and culture. The high-fashion and fine-dining experiences of Brickell City Centre are a short walk away.
The diverse restaurants and bars of Miami’s burgeoning Riviera are close by, while the Arts and Cultural District, Miami’s Design District, and the cool creative community of Wynwood are all in close proximity. South Beach is just a short drive away and Miami International Airport can be reached within a 15-minute drive.
The riverfront parkland fully complements the urban setting, with shady palm-fringed terraces creating a relaxing retreat from the vibrant streets beyond. Diverse gourmet experiences; boutique hotel style ambiance and amenities; and the exclusive Sky Club combine to create a truly unique environment and experience.
In One River Point architect Viñoly proves definitively that landmark luxury doesn’t have to be built on sand.
One River Point will occupy a 1.8-acre site and will consist of 193 residences per tower with private elevator landings, ceiling heights of 10 to 12 feet, layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls, stone flooring, and 12-foot deep terraces.
One River Point Key Features:
- Multi-level security program with bio-metric access and sophisticated surveillance system
- Fully-integrated smart home and building system
- Two private residential lobbies staffed round-the-clock
- 193 designer-appointed residences per tower, five per floor
- Bespoke penthouses, skylofts and sky villas; 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft with expansive terraces and private pools
- 327 feet of prime Downtown River frontage
- Boat docking and private support services
- Landscaped sculpture garden
- Pet park on the Riverfront
- 516 automated parking spaces and two valet stations for residents and guests
- Floating four-story podium with cascading waterfall on the Riverfront
- 8,000 sq ft signature waterfront restaurant and lounge set on the River promenade
- Infinity-edge oasis pool and regulation-size lap pool crowning the landscaped floating podium
- Poolside café and restaurant with butler service
- Children’s indoor and activity area
- Private poolside cabanas
- Medspa and indoor/outdoor wellness center with treatment rooms
- 6,000 sq ft fitness center managed by The Wright Fit
- White glove concierge services
- A-la-carte in-residence dining and spa services
- Onsite central vault
- Rotating art exhibits by internal curator
- Temperature controlled secured art storage
Residents of One River Point will be pre-approved for the private member’s only Sky Club which will have the following features:
- 35,000 sq ft members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge
- Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level
- Three levels of club amenities including:
- 10,000 sq ft skybridge club garden and terrace
- Club suites for members’ guests
- Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar, and cigar lounge
- Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar, and tasting room
- Private and public dining rooms
- Screening and media room
- Library and Resident’s Lounge
- Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms
- 360-degree panoramic view of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and Miami Skyline
- Fully-finished residences
- Private elevator landings
- 10- to 12-foot-plus ceilings
- Open layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls
- 12-foot-deep glass-enclosed outdoor living terraces
- Honed stone flooring throughout indoor and outdoor spaces
- Walk-in rain showers and free-floating bathtubs
- Designated Art Wall with task lighting
- Multi-zone climate control integrated with smart-home technology
The residences come in one, two and three bedroom floor plans and range from 804 square feet to 1,917 square feet.
A select number of units has been released and are available at first-release prices ranging from about $748,9000 to $4,966,000, with penthouses and villas priced higher.
Reservations are being accepted with a 10% deposit. An additional 10% will be due upon signing a sales contract, 20% at ground break and 10% upon construction reaching the unit’s floor. The remaining 50% will be due once construction is finished.
Construction is expected to begin in 2017 and be completed in 2019.
Contact me to secure your residence in this unique development at first-release pricing.
RE/MAX Advance Realty