100 Las Olas
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1oo Las Olas will become Ft. Lauderdale’s tallest high rise at 499 feet and will consist of 126 residences in a 46-story tower. The mixed-use building will also feature a full-service Hyatt Centric hotel with 238 guest rooms, meeting rooms, and a ground-level restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating as well as 8,500 sq. ft. of retail space.
The hotel will occupy the first 15 floors, with the garage running from the second to the seventh floor. The residences will occupy floors 16th-46th.
The property is designed by SB Architects, with offices in Miami, San Francisco and Shenzen and is being developed by The Kolter Group. The Kolter Group is a privately owned, investment, development, and construction firm that has invested in projects with an expected value in excess of $10 billion. It is headquartered in Palm Beach County, FL, and is currently developing in over 40 locations throughout the southeastern United States.
Construction is expected to begin in mid-2017 and finish in late 2019.
Amenities and services at 100 Las Olas will include:
- Elevated resort-style private pool and day cabanas
- Comfortable lounging and seating areas
- 1,900 sq. ft. fitness and activities center
- Casual newsroom with daily coffee and beverage service
- Private Residents’ Club Room, with catering kitchen, bar, formal seating areas, custom audio system and expansive outdoor plaza
- 24-hour security and controlled access
- Valet and self-parking available
- On-site property management
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors in main living areas
- Expansive, private terraces with glass balconies designed to provide unobstructed city views
- Finished residences with owner’s choice of design packages
- State-of-the-art, energy efficient living
- Nolte® European Cabinets with Quartz countertops
- Jenn Air Euro-Stainless appliances
- Grohe and Kohler plumbing fixtures
Units come in two and three bedroom plus den floor plans and range from 1,501 sq. ft. to 2,964. Prices start from $800,000 up to $2,270,000. Penthouses will also be available, although they have not yet been released for sale.
Monthly maintenance fee is $.60 per square foot. Residences come with one assigned parking space and additional vehicles may use the valet services. A storage unit is also included which is located on the same floor as the residence.
Residences can be reserved with a $50,000 deposit. An additional 20% of the purchase price will be due at contract, and 10% in December 2017. The balance of 70% will be due upon delivery in late 2019.
For first tier pricing, additional information or to arrange a visit to the sales gallery, please contact:
RE/MAX Advance Realty