Naranza at Edgewater
430 NE 31st Street
Miami, FL 33137
Naranza at Edgewater is a boutique condominium development with only 137 residences housed in a 19-story tower. Designed by world-renowned Arquitectonica, it is located in trendy East Edgewater nestled between Downtown Miami, Midtown, the Design District and The Arts & Entertainment District.
Building Features & Services:
- Concierge service and security with video surveillance
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pet-friendly building
- Storage spaces available on every floor and parking area
- Residences may be leased up to 12 times per year, for a minimum of one month
- Retail spaces on both sides of street level
- Office space on four floors with an independent lobby and elevator
6th Floor Amenities:
- 75-foot resort style pool
- State-of-the-art gym
- Spa with steam room, sauna and lockers
Rooftop Amenities (19th floor):
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the bay and the city
- Lounge terrace with relaxing areas, water feature and fire pit
- Relaxation and Yoga deck
- Covered lounge area and multipurpose club room
- 137 modern and trendy residences with 9-foot ceilings and spacious 7-foot deep balconies
- Units are delivered fully finished in move-in condition
- Ceramic wood flooring throughout
- European style kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, fine cabinetry and quartz counter tops
- Modern bathrooms with exceptional cabinetry and vanities
- Frameless glass-enclosed showers
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
Residences come in one bedroom plus den, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den and three bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 703 sq. ft. to 1,370 sq. ft. Prices start from $338,900 for one bedrooms, $458,900 for two bedrooms and $706,900 for three bedrooms. Pricing and availability subject to change without prior notice.
Monthly maintenance fee is estimated to be $.59 per square foot and includes basic cable, internet and water.
One bedroom residences come with one parking space and two and three bedroom units with two parking spaces.
Residences can be reserved with 10% of the purchase price. When contracts are ready, in early 2017, an additional 10% will be due. Once ground breaks and construction begins, estimated to be in the third quarter of 2017, another 10% will be required, and once construction reaches the 6th floor, estimated in early 2018, another 10%. The final 10% will be due upon top off, in mid-2018, with the balance of 50% at delivery of the property in late 2018.
Contact me for specific pricing, floor plans and to schedule a visit to the sales gallery.
Kurz Real Estate