2000 S Ocean Drive, Hallandale Beach, FL
2000 Ocean will be a boutique luxury development with 64 oceanfront residences consisting of half-floor residences, four full-floor penthouses and an exceptional duplex sky villa with private pool deck, all in a spectacular landscaped beachfront setting. The development is a collaboration between KAR Properties and Enrique Norten of architecture firm TEN Arquitectos, with conceptual design by Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design. This striking 38-story tower with floor-to-ceiling glass and expansive east and west terraces will also feature the interior design works of Italian design brand Minotti.
The Interior and exterior amenity spaces at 2000 Ocean will be exclusively furnished Italian design brand Minotti. The building will also offer direct beach access with private beach amenities, private arrival and valet entrance as well as landscaped sculpture garden with a commissioned piece by David Harber.
Residents at 2000 Ocean will have access to an array of services, that include:
- Full-service valet parking
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour lobby attendant
Luxury amenities available to residents of 2000 Ocean also include:
- Two swimming pools with expansive sunrise and sunset views:
- Elevated oceanfront pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- ‘Sunset Lounge’ pool with lounges, private cabanas and private outdoor dining overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway and surrounded by lush landscaping
- Pool Service
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges, beach umbrellas and a fireplace
- Freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, Hammam (steam bath), ice room, and state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center nestled within the elevated landscape and opening onto the contemplative bamboo garden
- Curated gardens by landscape architect Sasaki
- Tranquility garden with lemon trees
- Oceanfront curated art library with garden views
- Oceanside Cafe and Juice Bar managed by The Wright Fit
- Oceanview owner’s lounge with dedicated catering kitchen
- Sunset Terrace — garden facing private function room
- Private function room facing the Atlantic Ocean
- Indoor theater and entertainment room
- Kids Club
- Pet Walk
Residential Features & Amenities:
- Expansive flow-through residences, with approximately 10-foot ceilings and private elevator landings, providing seamless indoor/outdoor experience, with extensive Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views via floor-to-ceiling sliding glass walls that open to deep terraces
- Half-floor residences with majestic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. These residences come in 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, den configuration and measure 2,913 sq. ft. of interior space as well as east and west terraces
- Full-floor residences offer breathtaking 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. These units feature 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, powder room and staff quarters with 5,832 sq. ft. of interior space as well as expansive east and west terraces
- Residences are delivered fully finished, furniture-ready, with personalized interior design services by Minotti
- All stone custom kitchens, with fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- minotticucine custom designed kitchens, available in two palettes:
- Light Option: Natural Oak + Bianco Elegante
- Dark Option: Smoked Oak + Fossil Noir
- Unique full stone island with integrated stone sink and custom wood full-height cabinets
- Soft close drawers with integrated LED lighting
- Monterey Marble flooring throughout residences, including terraces
- Custom full-slab stone master bath floating vanities and mirrors with integrated LED lighting
- Agape floating bathtubs with Intracoastal Waterway views in all master baths
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures and accessories in all bathrooms
- Walk-in closets (customized upgrades available by Rimadesio)
- All residences equipped with Smart Home features
Starting on the fifth floor, residences come in three-to-five bedroom floor plans, and range in size from 2,913 square feet to 5,832 square feet. Pricing starts at $2.6 million.
Construction started in November 2018 and will be completed in 2021.
Monthly condo association dues are $1 per square foot.
Deposit structure is as follows:
- 20% of the purchase price at contract, 20% due after 15-day rescission period and the balance at closing.
- 20% of the purchase price at contract, 15% due after 15-day rescission period, 15% due at building top off and the balance at closing.
Click here for an e-brochure about 2000 Ocean and contact me for specific pricing and floor plans.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty