8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside, FL
Arte was designed by legendary Italian architect Antonio Citterio in collaboration with Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design. Arte embraces its privileged setting in Surfside, an exclusive oceanfront enclave celebrated for its historic architecture and wide, tranquil beaches. The 12-story boutique development houses 16 ultra-luxury oceanfront residences, designed to enjoy spectacular ocean views from private terraces that celebrate outdoor living in a warm, uniquely Mediterranean style, as well as first class services and amenities on par with the world’s most luxurious beachfront resorts.
Arte is the first project in the United States by Italian master architect Antonio Citterio. As one of the most celebrated talents in architecture today, Citterio is the visionary behind the highly regarded Bulgari and Mandarin Oriental hospitality projects in Dubai, London, Milan and Bali. His new oceanfront condominium offers a rare and limited opportunity to own at one of his few residential designs in the world.
- Landscape from Enzo Enea
- 24-hour valet
- Resident Butlers
- Lifestyle Concierge
- Onsite General Manager
- Sun deck with 51-foot Swimming Pool and Meditation Pond with private cabanas and sunbeds, beverage and towel service
- 75-foot heated indoor swimming pool
- Full-service gym with equipment by Technogym and stretching studio
- Sauna and steam rooms by Effegibi
- Private resident’s lounge with full kitchen
- Outdoor rooftop tennis court with separate men’s and women’s locker rooms.
- Nicholas James Bolleteri Tennis instruction offered
- Children’s playroom designed by Kinder Modern
- Dedicated pet runway and relief corridor
- Direct beach access with private beach service
Residence features include direct elevator entry with fingerprint recognition technology, floor to ceiling bronze Schuco gridded insulated and laminated glass wall system. Wraparound terraces with Roman travertine ceilings and Brazilian Ipe decks, and expansive living, dining and entertaining area with Roman travertine accent wall and linear cove lighting. Flooring is luxurious 11” wide 10-foot long Italian White Oak with brushed pearl finish. Residences come in three- to five-bedroom layouts and range in size from approximately 3,126 sq. ft. to 7,550 sq. ft. Pricing starts at $9.3 million.
Additional residential superior finishes available at Arte:
- Each residence is designed for seamless indoor-outdoor living, with broad and deep wraparound terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences.
- Exclusively designed kitchens and accessories by Antonio Citterio establish the sculptural focal point of each residence.
- The cantilevered island is the centerpiece of the kitchen that is complete with Gaggenau appliances including a full-height wine refrigerator, cooktop, oven, warming drawers and speed oven, integrated dishwasher, honed white Byron marble counter tops and backsplash.
- Light filled kitchens feature cenere oak Poliform cabinetry, white marble countertops, and bronze accents.
- Custom brushed bronze Hansgrohe AXOR Citterio fittings and accessories.
- Roman travertine slab floors and walls with bamboo finish accent walls
- Custom Oak vanity with honed white Byron marble countertops and brushed bronze accents
- Sculptural Roman travertine soaking tub (hand-carved)
- Full-height glass enclosed shower with double recessed Raindance heads
- Custom brushed bronze Hangrohe AXOR Citterio fittings and accessories
- Dual Toto Neorest 700H water closets
The project was developed by Israel and New York-based development firm SC 8955 LLC, a subsidiary of publicly-traded firm Sapir Corp Ltd., based in Israel and focusing in real estate investment and development in the United States.
Arte broke ground in 2017 and it is available for move-in.
The location of Arte Surfside is ideal, just minutes from Bal Harbour, Bay Harbour Islands, Indian Creek and Miami Beach. A multitude of fine dining, shopping and entertainment is available just a short drive to Bal Harbour Shoppes, Miami Beach, and Downtown Miami.
Please feel free to contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty