6800 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach, FL
Monaco Yacht Club & Residences is situated on one of the last remaining waterfront properties in Miami Beach. The nautically themed, 12-story boutique project features 39 residences meticulously curated by world-renowned Italian interior designer Piero Lissoni and complete with expansive, oversized wraparound terraces showcasing sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. The boutique condominium features a 12-slip marina accommodating large vessels and a yachting concierge.
The one-to-four bedroom residences extend in size from 918 to 2,539 sq. ft., and offer floor-to-ceiling windows with direct water views. A pair of penthouses deliver sprawling living areas, including private terraces with majestic ocean views. Prices for the residences begin at $1.1 million.
Piero Lissoni’s concept is imbued throughout every facet of this treasured property. Each residence is delivered fully-finished with a masterfully selection of fine fixtures and finishes, reflecting his devotion to uncompromising craftsmanship. The aesthetic is warm whites and rich woods rooted in the essence of a Côte d’Azur summer resort.
Lissoni’s vision for this modern, glass-encased, waterfront Miami Beach enclave is a celebration of light, space and surf. “The water’s real meaning is life,” notes Lissoni, referring to the aquamarine panorama visible through floor-to-ceiling windows in each light-filled, impeccably finished residence.
- Twelve-story, waterfront, residential building, designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Arquitectonica
- Centrally located in Miami Beach’s MiMo district on one of the last, remaining waterfront properties
- All residences are delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Côte d’Azur-inspired reception and lobby areas, curated by Lissoni®
- Double-height lobby features floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina
- Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay views overlooking the Miami skyline
- Private entrance with porte-cochère
- ArquitectonicaGEO-curated landscaping
- Secure, assigned parking and guest parking with additional spaces available for purchase
- Twelve marina slips designed for large vessels, offered exclusively to residents for lease
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
- Rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges
- Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table for entertaining
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni®
- State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Exclusive beach access
- Residences embrace indoor/outdoor living with expansive terraces up to 1,329 square feet
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline
- Corner residences offer wrap-around terraces and flow-through, east-to-west floorplans framing both Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay views
- Private elevator entrances and foyers*
- Residences delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Wide-plank, European Arrigoni wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights and smooth finish ceilings throughout living areas
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Expansive, outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Crestron® Home Automation System offering the latest in “Smart Building” technology
- Boffi® contemporary, Italian kitchens, curated by Lissoni®
- Lissoni-designed cabinet finishes in Alpi wood veneer and Corian Italian imported stone countertops, available in white and grey
- Miele® appliances include built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, coffee maker and wine storage
- Miele® flush-mounted, downdraft elevated hood
- Premium bathrooms feature wet areas and views to Biscayne Bay*
- Frame-less glass wet rooms and rain shower heads, curated by Lissoni®*
- Free-standing Milltek bathtub*
- Salvatori marble floors and walls
- Italian-designed Milltek integrated double vanity in matte white
- Lissoni-designed Fantini® fixtures
- Duravit® commodes
- Two half-floor penthouses with panoramic bay and ocean views
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Private elevator entrances and foyers
* Available in most units
Ground break took place February 2020 and delivery is expected in late 2020.
Deposit required to purchase a unit:
- 20% at contract signing
- 20% at top off
- 60% balance at closing
Monthly maintenance fee is expected to be $1.20 per square feet.
One and two bedroom residences will come with one assigned parking space while three, four bedroom and Penthouse units will come with two assigned spaces. There will also be valet parking available.
Developer: Optimum Development USA
Head-quartered in Miami, with offices in New York and Europe, Optimum Development USA specializes in the investment, development and curation of ultra-luxury condominiums, high-end retail, strategically located lifestyle boutique hotels and Class A office buildings in prime locations throughout the world.
Via an extensive portfolio valued in excess of $2 billion in global real estate development and investments, Optimum strives to ensure not only a soundly diversified financial portfolio but also excellence in design, construction, engineering and urban planning.
Click here for an e-brochure about Monaco Yacht Club and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty