6800 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach, FL
Monaco Yacht Club & Residences is situated on one of the last remaining waterfront properties in Miami Beach. The nautically themed, 12-story boutique project features 39 residences meticulously curated by world-renowned Italian interior designer Piero Lissoni and complete with expansive, oversized wraparound terraces showcasing sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. The boutique condominium features a 12-slip marina accommodating large vessels and a yachting concierge.
The one-to-four bedroom residences extend in size from 918 to 2,539 sq. ft., and offer floor-to-ceiling windows with direct water views. A pair of penthouses deliver sprawling living areas, including private terraces with majestic ocean views. Prices for the residences begin at $1.1 million.
Piero Lissoni’s concept is imbued throughout every facet of this treasured property. Each residence is delivered fully-finished with a masterfully selection of fine fixtures and finishes, reflecting his devotion to uncompromising craftsmanship. The aesthetic is warm whites and rich woods rooted in the essence of a Côte d’Azur summer resort.
Lissoni’s vision for this modern, glass-encased, waterfront Miami Beach enclave is a celebration of light, space and surf. “The water’s real meaning is life,” notes Lissoni, referring to the aquamarine panorama visible through floor-to-ceiling windows in each light-filled, impeccably finished residence.
- Twelve-story, waterfront, residential building, designed by internationally acclaimed architectural firm, Arquitectonica
- Centrally located in Miami Beach’s MiMo district on one of the last, remaining waterfront properties
- All residences are delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Côte d’Azur-inspired reception and lobby areas, curated by Lissoni®
- Double-height lobby features floor-to-ceiling windows framing sweeping views of the Intracoastal and private marina
- Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay views overlooking the Miami skyline
- Private entrance with porte-cochère
- ArquitectonicaGEO-curated landscaping
- Secure, assigned parking and guest parking with additional spaces available for purchase
- Twelve marina slips designed for large vessels, offered exclusively to residents for lease
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
- Rooftop pool, jacuzzi and sun deck with plush chaise lounges
- Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table for entertaining
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni®
- State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Exclusive beach access
- Residences embrace indoor/outdoor living with expansive terraces up to 1,329 square feet
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline
- Corner residences offer wrap-around terraces and flow-through, east-to-west floorplans framing both Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay views
- Private elevator entrances and foyers*
- Residences delivered fully-finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni®
- Wide-plank, European Arrigoni wood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights and smooth finish ceilings throughout living areas
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Expansive, outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Crestron® Home Automation System offering the latest in “Smart Building” technology
- Boffi® contemporary, Italian kitchens, curated by Lissoni®
- Lissoni-designed cabinet finishes in Alpi wood veneer and Corian Italian imported stone countertops, available in white and grey
- Miele® appliances include built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, coffee maker and wine storage
- Miele® flush-mounted, downdraft elevated hood
- Premium bathrooms feature wet areas and views to Biscayne Bay*
- Frame-less glass wet rooms and rain shower heads, curated by Lissoni®*
- Free-standing Milltek bathtub*
- Salvatori marble floors and walls
- Italian-designed Milltek integrated double vanity in matte white
- Lissoni-designed Fantini® fixtures
- Duravit® commodes
- Two half-floor penthouses with panoramic bay and ocean views
- Fully-equipped, electric outdoor grills
- Private elevator entrances and foyers
* Available in most units
Ground break took place February 2020 and delivery is expected in late 2020.
Deposit required to purchase a unit:
- 20% at contract signing
- 20% after 15-day rescission
- 10% at building top off
- 50% balance at closing
Developer: Optimum Development USA
Head-quartered in Miami, with offices in New York and Europe, Optimum Development USA specializes in the investment, development and curation of ultra-luxury condominiums, high-end retail, strategically located lifestyle boutique hotels and Class A office buildings in prime locations throughout the world.
Via an extensive portfolio valued in excess of $2 billion in global real estate development and investments, Optimum strives to ensure not only a soundly diversified financial portfolio but also excellence in design, construction, engineering and urban planning.
Click here for an e-brochure about Monaco Yacht Club and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty