942 NE First Avenue, Miami, FL
Legacy Hotel & Residences will be a 50-story luxury condo/hotel project with 274 branded residences sitting atop a 256-room hotel. The 278 MicroLuxe residences will be delivered fully furnished and will have no living restrictions. This means that condo owners can choose to live in their unit, or rent it out as often as they’d like using a variety of booking rental platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, and VRBO to name a few.
Signature pieces of the tower include a sophisticated members-only international business lounge, dramatic cantilevered, Singapore-inspired pool, downtown’s largest hotel pool deck set on one acre, a first-of-its-kind medical and wellness center, all topped with the project’s signature amenity: the city’s first enclosed rooftop atrium, taking up the top seven floors of the tower.
Legacy’s MicroLUXE residences range from 400 square feet to 949 square feet with studios and two-bedroom units, and each residence will offer the functionality of a micro-style home with the high-quality design and superior finishes of a luxury condominium.
- Fully furnished MICROLUXE® Residences
- Custom kitchen and bath cabinetry with stone finishes
- Bosch (or comparable) Electric Stovetop, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Electrolux (or comparable) stackable washer and dryer
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- 10% at reservation
- 10% at contract (March 2020)
- 10% at ground breaking (summer 2020)
- 10% at 9th floor pool deck (Summer 2021)
- 10% at top-off (Q1 2022)
- 50% at closing (Q2 2023)
Pricing for the studios begin from the $300,000’s.
Monthly maintenance is expected to be approx. $.95 per sq. ft.
The project was designed by Kobi Karp Architecture & Design and is being developed by Royal Palm Companies. Interior design work is being handled by ID & Design International.
Construction is expected to start in the Summer of 2020 with delivery in Q2 2023.
Legacy will feature amenities never before seen in Miami, such as:
- The Atrium – A seven-story, air-conditioned glass atrium at the top of the tower. Will feature a restaurant, lounge and a Skybar.
- Sky Pool – A cantilevered glass pool in the atrium will hang off the edge of the tower’s 45th floor, offering panoramic views of downtown Miami from 500 feet up.
- Largest Pool Deck in Downtown Miami– Covering one acre, the pool deck will be perched on a nine-story podium and will include three pools, a restaurant and two bars.
- International Business Lounge – Ideal for social gatherings and business events.
- VIP Health and Performance Center – Unparalleled access to the best practitioners and technology for health, beauty, wellness and longevity. It will also hold a fitness studio, vitality spa and sauna.
Legacy is in close proximity to:
- I-95 and I-395 highways
- The American Airlines Arena, home to NBA Miami Heat team
- Adrianne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Perez Art Museum
- Museum Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Bayfront Park
- Port of Miami
- Brickell City Centre
- Virgin MiamiCentral Station — New high-speed trains transporting visitors from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach
- Metrorail and Metromover stations
- Minutes from the Miami International Airport
- Just a short drive to Miami Beach
Click here for an e-brochure about Legacy Hotel & Residences and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty