Quadro at Design District
3900 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL
Quadro at Design District is a 12-story, 198-unit new development in the Design District. The project consists of two towers that connect and share a sixth-floor amenity level, featuring a pool deck with views of Biscayne Bay and the Design District. The building also offers 26,300 sq. ft. of ground floor retail space. The residences can be rented short-term for a minimum of three nights, or longer terms, as well as be used as a vacation or primary residence.
Building amenities include cabanas, pool deck with infinity edge pool, summer kitchen, a club room, yoga and spinning rooms and fitness center.
The units are delivered fully finished and move-in ready and feature Nest thermostats, keyless entry, Italian porcelain tile, open kitchens with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops, washer/dryer, terraces with panoramic views, and ceiling heights from 9-foot on most condos up to 13-foot on select floor. The developer is offering furniture packages and color palettes for the units for a truly turnkey experience.
Quadro was developed by Alta Developers, and Behar Font & Partners were the architect. Alta Developers has about 2,000 units in the pipeline in South Florida, including projects in the Dadeland area, South Miami, Flagler Village and Boynton Beach, Onetto said. The firm co-developed One Paraiso, one of the towers at Related Group’s Paraiso district nearby, in Edgewater.
Art with DNA by Francisco Del Rio, a Chilean artist, was commissioned to create and install more than 540 art pieces inspired by the ocean, including a school of goldfish installed above the valet entrance.
- Located within the Miami Design District
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Bay Point, and the Downtown Miami skyline
- Porte-cochère entry showcasing sculptures in motion
- Serene infinity edge swimming pool with panoramic bay views
- Elegant lobbies & lounge area featuring avant-garde art installations
- Lush patio deck with resort-style cabanas
- Outdoor wet bar with summer kitchen & BBQ stations
- Sophisticated game room and conference area
- Poolside lounge with indoor kitchen & bar
- State-of-the-art self-service pet wash facility
- Air-conditioned bike room & repair station
- Expansive club room
- Electric car charging stations
- Luxer one smart package system
Pricing and square foot information:
- Studios, 548 sq. ft. – $585 sq. ft /50.91 m2-54.53 m2 and priced from $374,900-$399,900
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath units range from 775 sq. ft. – 973 sq. ft. /72 m2 – 90 m2 and priced from $409,900 – $589,900.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath units range from 1,082 sq. ft. – 1,199 sq. ft. /100 m2 – 112 m2 and priced from $574,100 – $878,900.
Units can be secured with 20% of the purchase price and the balance of 80% at closing.
Monthly maintenance fee is $.87 per square foot.
The South Tower is currently available for sale while the north tower has not yet been released. There’s about 30 units already rented for about $3.25 per square feet, which comes out to about $2,500 for one bedroom and $3,200 for a two bedroom.
Units come with one parking space and additional parking is available via valet.
Quadro is ideally located in the Design District, within a few minutes of world-classs shopping and dining, Midtown Miami, South Beach and major highways. It is just a short drive to Downtown Miami, Brickell City Centre and Miami WorldCenter.
Click here for an e-brochure about Quadro at Design District and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty