1300 Monad Terrace
Miami Beach, FL
Monad Terrace will be a luxury boutique condominium project consisting of 59 bay front residences around a glittering lagoon. The residences are spread among two buildings, the north and south tower. The north tower is seven stories high and features six residences while the south tower is 13 stories and houses 53 residences. Monad Terrace is being designed in collaboration with Ateliers Jean Nouvel and JDS Development and represents Nouvel’s only project in Miami.
Residences come in two, three, four and five bedroom floor plans and range from 2,282 sq. ft to 4,181 sq. ft. There are four Penthouses in the building, in three, four and five-bedroom floor plans and from 2,807 sq. ft. to 5,350 sq. ft. Pricing for the residences begin at $1.7 million.
Monad Terrace Building Amenities:
- Landscape from Arrival to Bay designed by Jean Nouvel
- 24-hour valet, lobby attendant, and full service concierge
- Sun deck with 116-foot swimming pool and hot tub overlooking Biscayne Bay with food, beverage and towel service
- Fitness facility with Yoga Room overlooking the lagoon
- On-site Cafe and Juice Bar
- Residents’ Lounge
- On-site boat slip
- Monad Terrace Bicycles and paddle boards
- Central infinity edge lagoon with sun decks, and aquatic plants
- Climbing gardens on north and south façades for privacy and shade
Residential Amenities & Finishes:
- Seamless indoor/outdoor experience, with broad and deep terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences.
- Residences featuring 10-foot ceilings and custom wood flooring throughout
- Private or semi-private elevator access
- Black Zeus marble and black mirrored entry
- Unique sawtooth honeycomb façade in select units
- Custom kitchens designed by Jean Nouvel / S culptural cantilevered marble island in Calacatta gold
- Custom wood ceiling
- Calacatta Gold marble floor
- Fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Dornbracht brushed nickel faucets with spray
- Integrated wine cooler
- Custom marble wine rack
- Custom Jean Nouvel design with floating wood vanity, marble counter, and concealed lighting
- Master baths with Calacatta Gold
- Freestanding soaking tub
- Select units with bay view tubs
- Mirror wall feature with integrated wood medicine cabinet
- Dornbracht chrome fixtures
- Secondary baths feature Sugar Gold marble
- Powder rooms feature Verti Capri stone
- Climbing gardens create shade and privacy
- Terraces for each residence
- Reflecting pools on select terraces
- Penthouse residences include private pools on roof decks
Monad Terrace presents a limited offering of four exceptional penthouse residences – each a unique expression of Jean Nouvel’s vision. Capturing all the sparkling effects of light and water, penthouses feature Great Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and/or the Atlantic Ocean, as well as private rooftops with pools and dedicated, en-suite elevator access. Select penthouses offer soaring double-height ceilings to 18 feet. Master suites have awe-inspiring views, with bay-view soaking tubs in bathrooms and dual closets.
Construction is already underway and delivery is expected in 2021.
- There’s a 20% of the purchase price due at the time of contract
- An additional 15% is due within 60 days of signing a contract
- Another 15% will be required within 120 days of contract signing
- The balance of 50% is due on completion
Maintenance fee is expected to be $1.15 per square foot per month.
Click here for an e-brochure about Monad Terrace and feel free to contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty