1000 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL
Oasis Hallandale is a $370 million development situated on ten acres with an urban edge in Hallandale Beach. It will consist of ﬁve commercial buildings — with a total 59,219 square feet of retail and restaurant space — 34,691 square feet of oﬃce space, and 1,486 parking spaces, as well as two 25-story high-rises housing 250 residences in each tower.
The project is conveniently located within proximity to Hallandale Beach, Gulfstream Park, Hollywood Boardwalk, Aventura Mall, the Hard Rock Casino, Fort Lauderdale’s Airport and Cruise Ships Port.
Oasis Hallandale’s distinguished architecture, design and physical features will be your private oasis to live, work and enjoy.
Residential Tower Amenities:
- 24 hr. lobby attendant
- Business and conference rooms
- Lounge bar with pool tables
- Banquet Hall
- Golf simulator
- Children’s playroom
- Indoor and outdoor movie theaters
- Fitness and Wellness Center
- Two swimming pools and poolside cabanas
- Hot tub spa
- Children’s splash pad
- Barbecue and fire pit areas
- Yoga lawn
- Ping-pong room
- Mini soccer field
- Bike parking
- Electric car charging station
- Valet parking
- Pet park
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and glass sliding doors
- Broad balconies with glass railing
- Open contemporary floor plans in one, two and three bedroom configurations
- Powder room in select residences
- Walk-in closets
- Imported Italian cabinetry
- Premium Italian countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Imported Italian tile in kitchen and bathrooms
- Double sinks in master baths
- Frameless glass enclosed shower
Deposit required: The total deposit will be 40% of the purchase price, broken down in installment payments as follows.
- $10,000 at reservation (removes the unit from inventory and locks in price)
- 15% due at contract (estimated 2-3 months prior to groundbreaking)
- 10% at groundbreaking
- 15% in 180 days
Unit Sizes & Prices:
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, 891 – 937 sq. ft., from $427,680 – $576,505
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1,162 – 1,226 sq. ft., from $597,761 – $761,860
- 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 1,560 – 1,736 sq. ft., from $748,800 – $1,078,784
Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Commercial spaces are $600 per square feet.
Office spaces are $550 per square feet.
Association Dues: Monthly maintenance for the residences is expected to be $.75 per square foot.
Construction Status: Ground break took place in May 2020, and construction will be completed in four phases, with delivery expected in 2025.
Developer: Hallandale Oasis 2019 LLC.
Architect: Arquitectonica, led by Principals Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, is a acclaimed and prominent architecture firm with significant projects in their portfolio, such as Brickell City Centre, Icon Brickell Residences & Hotel, SLS Brickell Hotel & Residences, Mr. C Miami, Regalia, Aria, American Airlines Arena and Ritz-Carlton Residences in Sunny Isles.
Click here for an e-brochure about Oasis Hallandale and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty