Bay Harbour, FL
Onda Residences will be a boutique building consisting of 41 luxury residences in a seven-story building featuring two, three and four bedroom units with private or semi-private elevators. There will also be 14 marina slips accomodating boats from 30-55 feet available for sale.
Inspired by the shimmering waters of Biscayne Bay, Onda rises serenely from the shores of Bay Harbor Islands. Designed by award-winning Arquitectonica and landscaped by Enzo Enea, Onda is the latest project envisioned by Valerio Morabito and Ugo Colombo. Harnessing their Italian instincts for quality and style, the building boasts a mix of impeccably finished residences and penthouses, set within seven perfectly formed stories.
Overlooking the bay and its private moorings, the signature curves of the building exterior create an understated luxury that belies the charm of Onda’s enviable location. Step inside from the shore to discover large, inviting terraces each with breathtaking views of the bay and its myriad possibilities. Meanwhile the exquisite craftsmanship of the interiors by interior designer A++ makes a discreet splash of its own.
ONDA is situated at the tip of the East Bay Harbor Island right behind and connected to Bal Harbour by a small bridge, with stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Sunny Isles skyline.
- Expansive waterfront views
- Front desk reception
- Private marina providing direct ocean access through Haulover Inlet
- Gym, yoga room and spa
- Rooftop pool with summer kitchen & bar, poolside sundeck with “relax and lounge” area
- Personalized services, security and advanced technology
- Valet parking
- 24-hour security video surveillance
- Secure individual residential storage space
- WiFi throughout all public spaces
- Integrated digital concierge
- Floor-to-ceiling, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious tiled terraces or private gardens for most units
- Private and semi-private residential elevators
- Open floor layouts and up to 9-foot grand ceiling height
- Fully-accessorized Snaidero kitchens with top-of-the-line Miele appliances
- Bathrooms with Italian marble and wood cabinetry
- Exquisite Italian flooring throughout
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating system with ultra-quiet technology
- Air and water filtration system
Unit Sizes and Prices:
- 2 Bedrooms + Den from 1,809 SF / 168 m2
- 3 Bedrooms + Den from 3,075 SF / 286 m2
- 4 Bedrooms + Den from 3,523 SF / 327 m2
- 4 Exclusive Penthouses, with spacious terraces, private decks from which to enjoy spectacular view.
Residences range from $1.7 million to $8 million. Pricing and availability subject to change without advance notice.
Ground break is expected in the 4th quarter of 2021 and completion in the second quarter of 2023.
Monthly HOA: Expected to be $1.22 per square feet
- To reserve a unit, 10% of the purchase price is required.
- An additional 10% is due in April/May 2021 when contracts are ready)
- At grond break in the 4th quarter of 2021 an additional 10% is due
- A final 10% is due at building top off (expected late 2022)
- The balance of 60% will be collected at closing
Click here for an e-brochure about Onda Residences and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty