330 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL
Waldorf Astoria has been a pillar of elegance and innovation since before its New York introduction in 1931. Today, the name represents one of the world’s most illustrious hotel portfolios spanning some of the globe’s most coveted corners. An established industry pioneer, Waldorf Astoria is a symbol of iconic legacy guided by an evolved sense of transformation… and like all true leaders, a bold vision for what’s to come.
Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Residences Miami will be Miami’s tallest tower as well as the city’s first supertall skyscraper rising 1,049 feet above ground. The 100-story ultra-luxury tower will feature ground-floor retail, 360 condo residences consisting of studios, one, two, three and four bedroom floor plans and a 205-key, five-star hotel operated by Waldorf Astoria. The residences will enjoy world-class service and amenities including the Peacock Alley lounge, a signature restaurant, indoor and outdoor event spaces, a resort-style pool deck with cabanas, a spa and fitness center. According to developer PMG, the building will become “an architectural wonder.”
Featuring an ambitous design which will distinguish it from anything on the East Coast, it consists of nine offset glass cubes stacked on top of one another. Waldorf Astoria was designed by Carlos Ott, best known for building the Opera Bastille in Paris, and Sieger Suarez Architects, who has worked on other branded residence towers for companies like Armani/Casa and Porsche.
The developers also partnered with California-based interior design firm BAMO, which prides itself on creating captivating environments that flow, function and make people feel welcome, at ease and inspired to live and dream more fully.
Building Features & Amenities:
- Private porte cochère with 24-hour valet service and private residential entry
- 24-hour doormen and lobby desk attendants
- 24-hour concierge services in addition to dedicated on-site professionals
- Live-in resident manager and 24-hour security
- Front-door package and service delivery via signature Concierge Closet
- Owners Lounge with high ceilings, billiard and entertainment room with panoramic bay views, designed for private functions and equipped with adjacent catering kitchen
- Private residential pool deck with whirlpools and lounging areas
- Exclusive Waldorf Astoria Miami access and benefits, including preferred spa and restaurant rates and access to à la carte hotel services
- Peacock Alley
- True Waldorf Service and concierge
- Waldorf Astoria immersive resort-style pool with outdoor café and private cabanas
- Private Bar/ Wine Tasting Room
- Signature Restaurant
- All-Day Dining Brasserie
- Pre-function and function spaces
- Meeting and boardrooms
- Waldorf Astoria Kids Club
- Signature full service spa
- Leading-edge fitness center with private training studios
Provided to each resident on an a la carte basis:
- Valet laundry, dry cleaning, and pressing
- Food & Beverage service offerings
- Personal chef and event catering
- In-residence maintenance
- In-residence spa services
- Personal fitness trainer
- Pet services
- Limo, driver, and transportation
- Automotive detailing
- Courier and outbound mailing
- Personal assistant and secretarial services
- Fully finished and furnished Jr. Suite
- Fully finished 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom private residences
- Features the latest “smart building” technology with a custom Waldorf Astoria Residences app, linking residents to 24-hour concierge services and building amenities
- 10’ foot floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of city and downtown skyline, Miami Beach and Atlantic Ocean
- Each residence offers an unprecedented level of efficiency through a smart home technology experience for seamless personalization with the touch of a button. Includes integrated audio, video and lighting systems.
- All residences come equipped with a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by BAMO
- Built in top-of-the-line in-unit washer and dryer
- Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by BAMO
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection
Kitchens & Bathrooms:
- Kitchens feature custom Italian cabinetry curated by BAMO
- Subzero and Wolf appliance package includes integrated paneled microwave, dishwasher, built-in convection oven and refrigerator/ freezer and wine storage
- Primary bathrooms offer rain showers and custom Italian vanities
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features and accessories
- Savant premium smart-home tech systems at Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami are designed to provide residents with a touch-screen monitor and iPad access to Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami concierge services using a custom app accessible to a full menu of available offerings including:
- Dining reservations
- 24/7 room service
- Spa and fitness treatments
- Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami house car reservations
- Valet service access
- Package delivery service
- Dog walking services
- This technology also allows for a full array of customizable residence features, including:
- Mood setting using automated lighting controls
- Natural light adjustment with automated window treatments
- Total sound curation with automated audio-visual capabilities
- Complete temperature control for the high-efficiency central air-conditioning and heating systems
- The Club*—a fully equipped, first-class business facility including:
- Private offices available for reservation
- Boardroom with full conference capabilities
- Small conference rooms suitable for private meetings
- Reception desk available for host’s staff to greet visitors
- Spacious co-working lounge
- Service pantry, available for catering and coffee service
- Copier, and wireless printing capabilities
- Reception desk available for host’s staff to receive visitors
Construction is expected to begin in Spring 2022 and be completed in 2025.
Property taxes are approximately 2% of the purchase price.
Monthly Maintenance Fee:
Expected to be $.80 per square foot and covers building security and insurance, general maintenance, water/sewer, cable, Wi-Fi, use of the amenities and valet parking.
Valet parking only, with the junior suites and one bedrooms having access to one parking space and two, three and four bedroom residences can park two vehicles.
Miami has rapidly evolved into a world-class city and downtown Miami has become a true driving force behind the city’s cultural evolution. From its accessibility to the retail and tourism offerings, this thriving metro center is a hub for commerce, finance, arts, sports and entertainment.
Developer: Property Markets Group – Founded in 1991 by Kevin Maloney, Property Markets Group (“PMG”) has direct hands-on experience in the acquisition, renovation, financing, operation, and marketing of commercial and residential real estate. A development firm of national scope, PMG has over 150 real estate transactions including over 80 residential buildings in Manhattan during its 25-year history. PMG has distinguished itself over the last decade for its development of new construction condominium developments in New York City, Miami, and Chicago.
Greybrook Realty Partners – Greybrook Realty Partners is a Toronto-based private equity firm that invests in large-scale real estate development and value-add assets. Over the years, Greybrook has built a strong reputation for its ability to create value for its investors, partners and communities. Ranging from single-family homes, condominiums and purpose-built rental, to ultra-luxury condominium residences and retail, Greybrook’s diversified real estate portfolio includes investments in more than 85 projects representing an estimated completion value of $19 billion.
Pricing: (subject to change without prior notice)
- Studios Starting at $650,000
- 1 Bedroom Residences Starting at $1,000,000
- 2 Bedroom Residences Starting at $1,700,000
- 3 Bedroom Residences Starting at $3,100,000
- 4 Bedroom Residences Starting at $4,900,000
- 10% Deposit at Contract
- 10% Deposit in October 2021
- 10% Deposit at Groundbreaking Q1 2022
- 10% Deposit Q1 2023
- 60%at Closing (Estimated 2025)
Click here for an e-brochure about Waldorf Astoria Hotel & Residences Miami and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty