225 North Miami Avenue, Miami, FL
District 225 will be a 37-story, 343-unit development offering fully-furnished, move-in ready condos, ranging in size from studios through two-bedrooms and priced at $350,000-$700,000.
The $170 million project is a joint venture between Miami-based developers The Related Group, ROVR and BH Investment Group. Siegler Suarez Architects will design the exterior of the building. The Brooklyn-based Meshberg Group will handle the interiors.
District 225 offers residents a resort style pool deck, two floors of activity amenities—including a rock climbing wall, basketball court, fitness center, and spa—a fully outfitted co-working floor, an indoor/outdoor bar and lounge area, and so much more.
- Double-height lobby featuring professionally curated, museum-quality art
- Expansive resort-style pool deck offering towel services, an indoor/outdoor bar area and social lounge with food/beverage service, and entertainment room with gaming tables
- Two floors of activity amenities featuring a state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center that includes a private yoga/spinning room with virtual trainer, an indoor basketball court, 28-foot-high rock climbing wall, and a regulation-size racquetball court
- Meshberg Group-designed treatment room and spa with separate his-and-hers saunas, steam rooms, and changing rooms
- Co-working floor featuring private meeting rooms, conference room, lounge area, high-speed Internet, and a full-service kitchen
- Rooftop amenity deck with plunge swim spa, fire pit, summer kitchen, and gorgeous views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- On-site café offering delivery service throughout the building, to residences and to amenity areas
- Customized password-protected application for smart-home management, including integrated concierge services
- Electric bikes with charging stations for residents on the go
- On-demand housekeeping services
- Climate-controlled package room
- 24/7 security services, high-speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 valet services and self-parking
- 24/7 concierge services
- Fully finished and furnished studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom residences featuring nine-foot ceilings
- Kitchens feature custom Italian cabinetry curated by Meshberg Design
- Smeg appliance package includes integrated paneled microwave, dishwasher, built-in convection oven and refrigerator/ freezer
- Fully built-out closets curated by Meshberg Design
- Rain showers in primary bathrooms and custom Italian vanities
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features and accessories
- All residences come equipped with a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers and lighting control
- Built-in top-of-the-line washer and dryer
- Smart home technology for seamless personalization with the touch of a button, including controls for audio, climate, window treatments, and lighting systems
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection
- Smart access using keyless entry
- Studios 441–476 sq. ft. (41–44 m²) From $352,900
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath, 4th – 37th floors; 558–615 sq. ft. (52–57 m²) From $385,900
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Baths 4th- 37th floors; 786–874 sq. ft. (73–81 m²) From $573,900
- 10% at Contract
- 10% after 60 days
- 10% at Groundbreaking
- 10% at Top-off
- 60% at Closing
Condo Association Fees:
Monthly maintenance fee is $1.05 per square foot and covers WIFI, water, sewer, trash, use of the amenities.
Approximately 2% of the purchase price.
Valet parking will be available.
Construction is estimated to start in late 2021 nd be completed in late 2023.
District 225 is perfectly situated in the heart of Miami’s extraordinary social, cultural, culinary, and sporting offerings. A short distance from Miami Beach, Brickell, Wynwood Arts District, Design District, Miami International Airport, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and the American Airlines Arena.
District 225 is the first building with short term rentals as part of its design, and the only with Airbnb partnership. Unit owners can rent their residences for any length of time, or live there if they choose.
Airbnb support specialists are available 24/7 via phone, email, and in-product messaging to quickly answer your questions and help you resolve any issues that may come up.
The Airbnb Host Guarantee provides up to $1,000,000 USD property damage protection on most bookings. The building will be managed by the Bay Harbor-based Atlantic Pacific. Its staff will handle all aspects of the Airbnb hosting process, from assistance with the listing and marketing the unit, to maintenance and cleaning of the condo.
Click here for an e-brochure about The District and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty