Casa Bella Residences
1444 Biscayne Boulevard
Welcome to the height of sophisticated Italian living in a vibrant, Milan-inspired setting.
Come home to limitless Italian sophistication and luxury. Enjoy stunning views everywhere you turn with soaring, light-flooded interiors, garden-filled grounds, unrivaled expansive amenities including a stunning poolside lounge with Mediterranean Café and handcrafted cocktails Bar and on-site restaurant.
Brilliantly imagined by the best creative minds and personally customized by world-renowned architect Piero Lissoni, at CasaBella Residences by B&B Italia, we have collaborated with the most celebrated Italian artists to curate your home with select masterworks from the B&B Italia collections, bringing the exquisite experience of Italian design to life.
B&B Italia is an internationally renowned Italian Group leader in the high-end designer furniture. Its portfolio includes products by leading designers including Piero Lissoni, Zaha Hadid, Mario Bellini, Gaetano Pesce, Naoto Fukasawa, Patricia Urquiola and many more.
B&B Italia provided all the furnishings for the rooms, suites, public areas and numerous outdoor spaces for Bvlgari Hotels in Dubai, Milan, London, Beijing and Shanghai, Aman Venice and many others. In Miami, they provided furnishings for Arte and 1000 Museum developments. It has designed more than 1,200 products in its 53-year history.
Casa Bella will consist of 306 units in a 57-story tower. Residences will range from one to four-bedrooms spanning in size to over 2,187 square feet of interior space and over 722 square feet of exterior space.
CasaBella Residences by B&B Italia offers two complete floors abundant with amenities, including a world-class fitness and wellness center, dedicated entertainment spaces and a robust business hub.
- Adult Lounge
- Game Room
- Children’s Playroom, with educational games and smartboard
- Spacious Party Room overlooking Biscayne Bay
- 360 Wellness Center including:
- Premier fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private yoga room
- Spin room
- World-class spa, offering a suite of on demand services
- Beauty salon with mani-pedi stations
- Wine Room
- Museum quality art collection
- Fully equipped Business Center, including conference room
- Comfortable WFH Lounge for work/life balance
- Pet Spa
- A stunning 12th floor pool deck, featuring Italian-inspired gardens designed by world-renowned landscape architect Enzo Enea, luxury spa, and 78-foot lap pool with incredible views of Biscayne Bay.
- Poolside Mediterranean café
- Private cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Towel service & sun care kiosk
- Open-air yoga lawn
- Pickleball court
- Private dining with dedicated space for outdoor grilling
- World-class artwork throughout common areas
60th Floor Sky Pool Terrace Observatory
Soaring 650 feet high, CasaBella’s private observatory—with a state-of-the-art telescope—features extraordinary panoramic views.
Custom Residences by B&B Italia
CasaBella Residences by B&B Italia offers the rare opportunity to have your home exclusively curated by B&B Italia, Italy’s leading luxury furniture brand. B&B Italia’s celebrated designers will consult with you to understand your vision and create masterful, luxury interiors that reflect your individual aesthetic, with thoughtfully selected pieces from the B&B Italia collections.
All residences feature two private elevators and private vestibule. Elevators are equipped with biometric access control for enhanced security. Most units enjoy spacious pass-through layouts with soaring 10-foot ceilings and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, Miami’s downtown skyline, and stunning sunsets from the west.
- Sleek Italian cabinets in kitchens and baths by ITALKRAFT
- An exquisite selection of cabinet finishes and countertops, all individually selected by Piero Lissoni
- Top-of-the-line black glass appliance package includes integrated, paneled 36-inch Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, Wolf Transitional Drawer Microwave, silent dishwasher, Wolf Built-in Convection Oven, ceramic glass countertop, and wine refrigeration
- Oversized stainless steel zero radius sink with single-lever European-designed pullout faucet drawer
- Piero Lissoni-designed master baths with Italian cabinetry and design
- Vanity backlit mirrors
- Elongated electric water closet
- Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths
- Imported porcelain flooring and walls
- Italian-designed faucets
- Powder rooms in select residences
The exclusive Penthouse Collection includes 24 spacious penthouses with 11-foot ceilings and 4 Upper Penthouses with 12-foot ceilings. Two of the Upper Penthouses enjoy a private rooftop terrace, each designed with a summer kitchen and spa tub, set against incredible views of the ocean and Miami’s downtown skyline.
The Grand Bay Beach Club
All residents enjoy complimentary one-year membership privileges at Grand Bay Beach Club in Key Biscayne.
24/7 Services include valet parking, security, multilingual staff and maintenance personnel.
On Demand Concierge:
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping & delivery
- Butler & “While You’re Away” services
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Nanny and childcare
- Overnight shoe shining
- Pet care services
- Preferred tickets to theatre and other events
- Courier services
- Personal IT and tech support
- Translation services
- Newspaper delivery
- One Bedroom residences starting at high $600K
- Two Bedroom residences starting at high $900K
- Three Bedroom residences starting from $1.5M
- Four Bedroom residences from $1.9M
Units are finished with large format Italian porcelain tile (options)
Monthly Maintenance Fee: Estimated to be $0.75 per square foot.
Rental Restrictions: Units may be rented for a minimum of 30 days up to six times a year.
- 10% at Reservation
- 10% at Contract
- 10% at Ground Break
- 10% at Top Off
- 60% at Closing end of 2025
Construction Schedule: Construction is expected to commence in late 2022 and be completed at the end of 2025.
Developer: The Related Group
Related Group has enhanced skylines with iconic developments for over 40 years, transforming ordinary buildings into extraordinary and vibrant residential environments. Related is celebrated for its innovative design, inclusive approach, and enduring quality, through partnerships with world-renowned architects, designers, and artists.
Alta Developers is a South-Florida based real estate development firm, whose Principal & CEO Raimundo Onetto has been involved in some of the most noteworthy additions to the South Florida real estate landscape. Through advanced aesthetics and technology, Alta Developers develops with a commitment to environmental sustainability and cultural integrity, ensuring a continued stature as landmark properties in a particular destination.
Led by Principals Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, Arquitectonica pushes the limits of design with its groundbreaking use of materials, geometry, pattern, and color to create a new kind of humanistic modern design, redefining and elevating Miami’s cityscape since 1977.
Interiors: Lissoni & Partners
Led by Piero Lissoni, Lissoni & Partners has a thirty-year history of developing international projects in the fields of architecture, landscape, interior, product, and graphic design, in addition to being responsible for the art direction for some of the world’s most influential design companies. Led by Piero Lissoni, the practice combines a range of expertise with a tailored approach that sets it apart, establishing a stylistic code and visual identity that are clearly and instantly recognizable.
Landscape Architect: Enzo Enea
Enzo Enea is the creator of ENEA GMBH, one of the world’s leading landscape architecture firms, known for its multi-disciplinary team and extraordinary ability to create a striking balance of indoors and out, from custom luxury gardens to public parks. In 2006, Enea opened the firm’s first U.S. division in Miami, FL. The firm’s work includes, among others, residential, commercial, and public projects; it has earned recognition across the globe, and locally, from the Florida Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
Location: Casa Bella Miami will be situated in the heart of the Arts & Cultural District, one of Miami’s most prestigious neighborhoods—a thriving, international hub of arts, dining, finance, culture, and entertainment. It is within minutes of world-renowned museums including the Museum of Art and Design, Pérez Art Museum, The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, Miami Heat’s FTX arena, and the city’s see-and-be-seen districts: Wynwood, Miami Design District, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Brickell, and Coconut Grove.
In addition, it’s a quick ride from Miami International Airport, and offers easy access to major highways.
Contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Realty