5757 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL
On the sands of Millionaire’s Row, Miami’s most beautiful and exclusive stretch of beachfront, sits 57 Ocean. Award-winning architectural firm Arquitectonica has partnered with world-class designers to create a residence that is in complete harmony with its surroundings. Every aspect of the design—including the use of materials, the soft undulating façade, the flow of its interiors—is in constant dialogue with the sea.
From the moment you arrive, the ocean beckons. Grand vertical gardens guide you from the porte-cochère through a double-height lobby awash in natural stone, past the pools and meditation gardens, straight to the sand. The transition has never been more seamless: from city, to home, to ocean.
57 Ocean will be a luxury boutique development with 71 condominium residences in an 18-story tower. Units will range in size from 1,245 sq. ft. up to 3,623 sq. ft. and will come in two-to-four bedroom layouts, priced from $1.6 million up to $6.95 million. There’s one five bedroom penthouse offered at $35 million. The residents will have direct access to 220 linear feet of beach with breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean.
57 Ocean will offer world-class amenities including:
Third Floor Amenities:
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Technogym personalized equipment
- Personal Training area for Yoga and Pilates
- Fully-stocked healthy Snack and Juice Bar
- Innovative MyIsle by MyEquilibria outdoor training equipment
- Sunset terrace featuring a spa pool, wet deck, and lounge area
- Children’s activity room
- On-Site Concierge
- 24-Hour Valet Service and security
- Pool and Beach attendants
- Gourmet concessions and craft cocktails served both poolside and on the beach
- On-call fitness trainers, spa treatment specialists and private chefs
Ground Level Amenities:
- Two expansive cabana-lined oceanfront infinity pools with relaxing pool ledge loungers
- Poolside bar and social lounge with oceanfront views
- Poolside and beach side concession service
- The Wellness Pavilion Spa is a holistic indoor-outdoor experience featuring:
- A thermal suite with aromatherapy saunas, steam rooms, experience showers, and ice fountain
- Private indoor treatment suite
- Private outdoor treatment cabana
- Secluded vitality tub surrounded by lush landscaping
- Outdoor relaxation and meditation area
- Oceanfront Wellness Garden
- Private sunlit Library overlooking the ocean
- Club Room with professional-grade Chef’s Kitchen for hosting private gatherings
- Summer kitchen pavilion with top-of-the-line grill area
- Secure package room for deliveries
- 12-foot deep terraces with wood-like ceiling accents
- Panoramic Ocean or City views
- Grand 10-foot ceiling heights
- Luxury Italian kitchens and bathrooms by Poliform
- Solid marble countertops, waterfall island, and back splashes
- Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances
- Italian fixtures throughout
- Master Bedrooms with en suite master bathroom and terrace access
- Master Bathrooms feature natural stone floors and wall tiling, His and Hers double vanities, floating tub, and double spa showers
- Two Beach House Residences on the third floor feature private expanded sunset terrace with outdoor summer kitchens
- Dramatic Sky Residences available on upper floors, with ocean and city views
- Two Penthouse Residences, each with private rooftop pools and summer kitchens
- Impact-glass windows and doors
- Wine refrigerators in ocean-facing residences
Multiplan Real Estate Management, the visionary behind 57 Ocean, was established by internationally recognized developer José Isaac Peres to pursue real estate development opportunities in the South Florida real estate market. Over the course of his career, Mr. Peres has developed over 35,000 residential condominium units in over 350 projects within Brazil and South Florida, with a particular focus on sustainability.
Residences will require 40% of the purchase price as down payment due as follows:
- An initial 15% due with signing of a sales agreement
- 15% due at top of f (expected October 2020)
- 10% due 6 months after top off
The balance of 60% of the purchase price will be due at closing, expected to be September 2021.
Construction started April 2019 and is expected to be completed September 2021.
The great outdoors beckons residents of Miami Beach, where runners speed along its landscaped paths, cyclists pedal on its bike lanes, kayakers paddle in the bay and jet skiers race across the ocean swells. Ocean Drive, with its world-renowned Art Deco buildings, runs right through Miami Beach, with its upscale shops, chic hotels and vibrant nightlife. Nearby, the new Faena Forum attracts unexpected talent for spectacular performances, while top dining destinations are never too far to visit.
Residents of 57 Ocean can be at any of the city’s new attractions within minutes: La Gorce Country Club, shopping at Bal Harbour Shops or Lincoln Road Mall, dining on the incredible Miami River waterfront, or kayaking through mangrove tunnels at Oleta River State Park—all no more than 20 minutes away.
Click here for an e-brochure about 57 Ocean and contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty