Reach Brickell City Centre is a luxury residential 43-story tower housing 390 condos. The tower is artfully integrated into the $1.05 billion Brickell City Centre, floating high above a luxury shopping center.
The master-planned Brickell City Centre development is located in the heart of Miami’s financial district and is destined to become a city landmark. Brickell City Centre’s urban environment energizes the area as a destination where people live, work, and play. The following are some of the stats on this significant development:
Brickell City Center Statistics:
- $1.05 billion mixed-use complex built on nine acres along South Miami Avenue between Sixth and Eighth Streets in downtown Miami
- 565,000 sq. ft. of shopping and dining
- 263-room hotel with 89 serviced apartments
- 780 condominiums in two towers
- 130,000 sq. ft. wellness center
- 130,000 sq. ft. of office space
- 2,600 parking spaces
- CLIMATE RIBBON (TM) – a $30 million glass and steel elevated trellis that is a unique architectural feature with extensive environmental benefits
The property offers a full array of upscale features and amenities:
- 43-story tower designed by internationally acclaimed Arquitectonica
- Interiors by renowned design firm Richardson Sadeki
- Artfully integrated into master-planned Brickell City Centre, LEED® pre-certified as a neighborhood development, with its innovative CLIMATE RIBBON™ floating above a luxury shopping center
- Expansive, half-acre amenity deck including tropical gardens, barbecue grills, outdoor fitness areas and children’s play area
- Poolside beverage and café service
- Heated lap and social pools with two heated spas
- Library with private seating nooks designed for reading or socializing
- Spacious, state-of-the-art fitness center with individual fitness studios and machine room
- Tech-savvy children’s playroom, viewable from fitness center
- Exclusive spa for residents’ use with shared hammam featuring dipping pools, showers, and steam. Also included are treatment rooms and blow-out bar for touch ups, with mani-pedi station
- Designed and furnished to the level of a private residence, the Reach entertaining suite features elegantly furnished living room, dining, and chef-worthy kitchen
- Equipped and furnished business center with ample meeting room
- Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and amenity deck
- On-premise concierge
- Assigned parking for all units in secure garage plus optional valet parking services
- 373 luxury condominiums with ceiling heights from 9’4” to 11’4”
- Exclusive collection of seven Penthouse Residences with 12’4” ceilings featuring upgraded appliance packages, outdoor kitchens and some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas
- Ten luxurious corner Tower Suites featuring three bedrooms and four baths
- Residences are delivered fully finished and furniture-ready with choice of two interior finish packages including Italian cabinetry and imported marble floors
- Biometric technology elevator access
- City-view terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Over-sized, fully finished walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Powder room in most residences
- Pre-wired for high-speed data, telephone, and cable, with USB charging outlets in bedrooms and master closets
- Modern Italian kitchen cabinets by Italkraft
- Choice of two interior finish design schemes including cabinetry, quartz stone counter tops and backsplash and imported marble floors
- Premium Bosch appliance package including integrated panel 36” refrigerator & freezer, 300 series microwave, integrated panel, extra-quiet dishwasher, built-in convection oven and ceramic glass stovetop
- Uline 48-bottle, temperature-controlled wine storage
- Oversized, stainless steel, square-edge sink with single-lever, European-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Modern Italian cabinetry by Italkraft
- Imported quartz stone vanity tops with Double Fusion™ integrated-light mirrors by Electric Mirrors
- Imported marble flooring with geometric mosaic marble tile walls in wet areas
- Designer Duravit Sensawash water closets in master suites
- Elegant soaking tubs with frameless glass-enclosed showers and rain-shower showerheads in master suites
- Designer Danze faucets
Units range from one, two, three and four bedroom residences and from 871 sq. ft. up to 2,740 sq. ft. Penthouses come in three and four bedroom floor plans, run from the 42nd to the 43rd floor and range from 2,684 sq. ft. up to 4,385 sq. ft. Prices for the remaining residences range from $615,000 up to $1.4 million. Subject to change without prior notice.
To secure a residence at Reach, only 20% of the purchase price is required and the balance is due at closing.
Construction started in mid-2012 and was completed in late 2016.
Monthly maintenance fee is $.72 per square foot and covers water, basic cable, WiFi and wind insurance.
Swire Properties Inc, headquartered in Miami since 1979, is one of South Florida’s leading international developers of urban office, hotel and condominium properties. Known for its $1-billion, master‐planned development of the island of Brickell Key in downtown Miami, Swire continues to shape the Miami skyline with its latest project, Brickell City Centre. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the publicly listed Swire Properties Limited based in Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://www.swireproperties.us.
Arquitectonica, an architecture, interior design, and planning firm founded in 1977 in Miami. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the company has evolved into a worldwide practice, combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm.
Today Arquitectonica has a practice across the United States directed from regional offices in Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. Arquitectonica’s international practice is supported by a European regional office in Paris; Asian regional offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila; the Middle East regional office in Dubai; and Latin American regional offices in Lima and São Paulo. Arquitectonica’s work spans several continents, from projects such as schools and universities, resorts and casinos, hotels, luxury condominium towers, retail centers and office buildings to specialized projects such as a U.S. Embassy, opera house/symphony halls, museums, courthouses, multi purpose arenas and convention centers, airports and transportation centers, television studios and several bank headquarters.
Richardson Sadeki, an internationally recognized multidisciplinary boutique design studio based in New York with satellite offices in Hong Kong and Miami, was founded in 1999 by Clarissa Richardson and Heidar Sadeki. Focusing on hospitality and high-end residential projects, Richardson Sadeki’s noteworthy portfolio includes Taikoo Place Apartments in Hong Kong, The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia as well as private residential commissions in Hong Kong. With an array of clientele including, Viceroy Hotels, Thompson Hotel Group, MGM Mirage and Bliss Spas, Richardson Sadeki has been featured in leading design publications including Interior Design, Vanity Fair, and New York Magazine.
Click here to download a digital brochure and feel free to contact me to schedule a tour of this unique development or to explore residential opportunities still available.
RE/MAX Advance Realty