2000 Metropica Way, Sunrise, FL
Metropica will be a master-planned community on 65 acres of land in western Broward County. When completed, it will feature 2,250 condos, 300 townhomes, 620,000 sq. ft. of stores, entertainment and restaurants, 3,600 parking spaces, 500,000 sq. ft. of office space and cost about $1.5 billion to build. Construction is expected to take up to 10 years and will be a city-within-a-city designed with pedestrian-friendly paths, offering hiking, biking and walking trails in addition to multiple outdoor play areas in a lush landscape.
Metropica will also feature the following amenities:
- Retail stores
- State-of-the art Wellness & Fitness facility
- Resort-style beach club, with expansive infinity-edge swimming pool
- Mini-soccer field and tennis and basketball courts
- Movie theater
- Kids Club
- Central park with outdoor WiFi stations
The first residential building will be Yoo at Metropica/Tower 1 and will feature 263 residences in a 28-story tower. The units will come in one, two and three bedroom configurations as well as penthouses.
The residences can be rented out a minimum of 90 days, or 4 times a year.
Yoo at Metropica Building Amenities:
- Zero edge resort-style pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Shaded lounge areas
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness center featuring multipurpose fitness studio
- Indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- Indoor steam room and sauna
- Outdoor area for yoga classes
- High-speed WiFi throughout all common areas
- Two full size tennis courts with spectator seating areas
- Valet parking for guests
- 24-hour concierge and security service
- Full time maintenance staff
- Guest Suite
- Indoor club room with bar, lounge, catering kitchen
- Game Room
- Owner’s Social Room (Event / party venue)
- Outdoor summer kitchen and dining areas
- Outdoor game area
- Kid’s indoor playroom
- Indoor surround sound movie theater
- Bike share and repair facility
- Signature ‘Pet Respite’ featuring indoor pet facilities, including dog grooming
- Climate-controlled storage facilities (available as an upgrade)
- Reception butler
- LED lighting throughout the project
- Each residence will be delivered furniture ready with options from two exquisite YOO finish selections
- Imported porcelain tile throughout
- Open floor plans with floor-to-ceiling impact resistant, UV protection-coated, high efficiency windows and sliding glass doors
- Smooth-finish 9’ or 10’ ceilings in all living spaces
- Spacious terraces with glass railings directly accessible from living areas and wrap-around terraces in all corner units
- Spacious walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications
- 6” marble entry thresholds
- Imported porcelain tile floors
- Premium contemporary Italian cabinetry of varying styles by YOO studios with
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, including counter-depth, French-door refrigerator, cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Oversized stainless steel zero radius square edge sink
- Washer/Dryer included
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Imported porcelain tile in the bathroom
- Premium contemporary cabinetry
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Contemporary white resin top vanities with integral square edge lavs. and stainless steel frames
- Double sinks in master baths
- Oversized tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in select residences
- Integrated LED lighting in master bathroom vanity mirrors
- Powder room in select residences
- Schlage Control™ Smart Deadbolt
- CAT 6 Wiring
- Leviton™ Media Enclosure for maximal wireless coverage
- Leviton™ Surge Protective Receptacles
- Digital (programmable) thermostat
Construction began in late 2015 and the first tower will be delivered in March 2020.
Domestic buyers may purchase a residence with 20% of the purchase price upon signing a contract and the balance at closing. International buyers require 30% deposit and the balance at closing.
Prices range from $450,000 up to $677,000 for the residences. The three-bedroom penthouses range from $1,344,000-$1,533,000. Prices and availability subject to change without prior notice.
Monthly maintenance fee is $.65 per square feet.
The developer is offering a lease back program on certain units, the 02 and 11 lines, which are two bedroom, two bath plus den. The developer will pay 10% of the value of the unit at closing (5% for each year, 10% total) and for two years, will absorb the costs of homeowners association, property taxes, rental costs and property management. This program is available for a limited time and can be discontinued without prior notice.
The Team Behind Metropica:
Every aspect of Metropica has been designed to the highest level of quality and aesthetic integrity by a team that is renowned internationally for their various talents and expertise. Tower One interiors by YOO and architecture by Chad Oppenheim are a celebration of tropical style for contemporary lifestyles. Landscaping by EDSA creates a lush paradise surrounding and connecting every part of the community.
Metropica is being developed by Metropica Development, LLC.
Metropica is centrally located in West Broward County just a few minutes from South Florida’s major highways, including I-75, I-95, the Florida Turnpike, and 595. It is less than 15 minutes from Weston and the Fort Lauderdale Airport, and less than a half hour from the Fort Lauderdale beaches, Boca Raton, and Aventura.
Metropica is just west of the internationally-renowned Sawgrass Mills mall, the mega–mall with nearly 2.4 million sq. ft. of retail, over 350 stores and the Regal 23 Cinemas. It is also a short drive to the BB&T Center, indoor arena home to the National Hockey League’s Florida Panthers
Click here for an e-brochure about Metropica and contact me for specific pricing and floor plans.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty