Sycamore Resort Drive, Kissimmee, FL
Sycamore Resort is a luxury urban living experience consisting of 380 condo hotel units, spread out over six, seven-story buildings, sitting on 10 acres of land, just minutes from Walt Disney World.
Sycamore will offer incredible amenities in the common areas totaling over 25,000 square feet of entertainment on the club plus two acres of outdoor areas. All entertainment will be divided into areas unique to the family, with a focus on individual interests.
The club amenities building consists of 25,000 square feet spread over three levels, with fitness center, spa with sauna and beauty salon, bakery, kids club, Vegan and Asian restaurants on the first floor. The second floor will house an American food restaurant, sports bar and convention center space. The third floor will feature a rooftop bar with live music and all-day lounge.
Resort-style pools with floating huts, beach volleyball, pickleball court, playground and Tiki bar at the pool.
Additional Resort Amenities include:
- Dog Park & Pet Hotel
- Concierge services
- Shuttle service to theme parks and Airport
- Laundry facility
- Daily room service
The condo hotel units are designed with an open floorplan layout and will be delivered fully finished and furnished. Units will feature owners closet on two and three bedrooms, porcelain tile flooring in living rooms and bathrooms, design mosaic glass in all bathrooms, GE appliances in the kitchen, washer/dryer combo, white quartz countertop, and contemporary cabinetry in the kitchens and baths.
The resort will have 378 parking spaces, and each unit will have access to one spot. There is not valet or assigned parking.
Sycamore Resort is close to Disney World, Universal Studios, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and Volcano Beach water parks, and a multitude of shopping and dining venues. It is just 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Orlando received 75 million visitors in 2018, making it one of the most visited cities in the United States and the #1 family vacation destination. Orlando also offers an array of thrilling experiences, and with a vibrant nightlife, you’ll never run out of things to do.
Condo Hotel Rental Program:
As a condo hotel, owners have the option to put their units into a rental program to help defray the costs of ownership. Currently, unit owners have three available options.
• Guaranteed 10% Rental Income for 1 year
• Owners will receive monthly income deposited directly into the Owners’ bank account
• The unit can be used up to 15 days a year, block out dates apply – at Peak Season
• Full Property Management services
Regular Rental Program:
• Owners will receive monthly income deposited directly in the owner checking account
• The unit can be used up to 60 days a year
• No Block out dates
Private owned for private use:
• In this program, the owner does not participate in any rental program
• The unit will stay closed whenever is not being used
• The unit can be used up to 180 days a year
• Property Management will support the maintenance services
For those who participate in the rental program, the split is 35% to the property management ad 65% going to the unit owner of the gross revenue generated.
Monthly Maintenance Fee:
Owners have a fixed cost of $ 480 per month towards the HOA. This costs will cover the following property expenses.
• Water- Sewer – $60/month
• Condominium Maintenance $245/Month
• Garbage Collection $35/month
• Cable-Internet $60/month
• Electricity – $80/month
Annual Assessments (reserves) are $960 per unit per year.
The property taxes are 1.25% per year.
Unit Sizes & Pricing:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath; 684 square feet, priced from $245,000
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths; 1,237 square feet, priced from $347,000
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths; 1,481 square feet, priced from $453,000
Units are sold unfurnished and those wishing to participate in the rental program may purchase a furniture package offered by the development. The packages prices are based on the unit size:
- 1 Bedroom – $20,000
- 2 Bedrooms – $30,000
- 3 Bedrooms – $35,000
All of the furnishings are hospitality grade with five years of warranty. The textile replacement is scheduled to happen in five years to ensure optimization and quality.
- Domestic buyers may purchase a unit with a deposit of 25% of the purchase price and the balance at closing
- International buyers require 30% of the purchase price and the balance at closing
The Resort will be built in three phases, estimated as follows:
- Phase 1 – Building A and F – November 2021
- Phase 2 – Building B and C – January/February 2022
- Phase 3 – Building D and E – April 2022
Click here for an e-brochure about Sycamore Resort Orlando and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Realty