Ocean Park South Beach will be a boutique project consisting of 10 thoughtfully-designed residences in Miami Beach’s exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood. The property is situated directly on Ocean Drive across from the Ocean and the Park, and features sophisticated organic interiors, expansive terraces and curated amenities for the chic yet relaxed South Beach lifestyle.
Units will come in two and three bedroom layouts and will range from 1,117 to 1,715 square feet. There will also be two penthouses with 2,393 square feet of interior space and 2,224 – 2,269 square feet of expansive terraces. They will have 12-foot ceilings, tower wine coolers, private spa pools on the roof, and summer kitchens.
Building Features & Amenities:
- Natural stone lobby entrance
- 24-hour front desk concierge and security
- Onsite, valet-serviced gated parking
- Controlled access through keyfob
- Views of the ocean and park
- Lushly landscaped tropical outdoor areas
- 36-foot pool with Italian designed poolside chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Outdoor relaxation spa with Jacuzzi
- Poolside summer kitchen and outdoor dining
- Relaxation lounge on sunset pool deck
- Yoga and meditation deck
- Easy access to South Beach, the Atlantic Ocean and Marjory Stoneman Douglas Oceanfront Park
Beach House Residences
- Expansive terraces ranging from 267 – 597 square feet
- Private and semi-private elevators that open directly to residence foyers
- Open floor plan layouts with approximately 10’ ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with approximately 10’ sliding doors
- Light solid Oak wood flooring throughout residence
- Poliform® kitchens with Matte Touch cabinets
- Silestone Calacatta grooved water fall edge countertops and back-splashes
- Wolf and Sub-Zero® appliances including: refrigerator, oven, microwave, dishwasher and wine refrigerator
- Gracious closet space throughout all bedrooms
- Dedicated laundry area with washer and dryer
- Floating vanities with Marble showers, European-designed standalone bathtub and double-sink in master bathroom
Multiplan Real Estate Asset Management was established by internationally recognized developer José Isaac Peres to pursue Real Estate development opportunities in the South Florida real estate market. Dr. Peres’ began developing in Miami Beach more than two decades ago with the luxurious Il Villaggio and presently they are building two of the beach’s most highly anticipated luxury condominium developments: 57 Ocean and Ocean Park South Beach.
Over the course of his fifty-year career, Dr. Peres has established one of the most renowned and dominant real estate portfolios in Latin America. He is the founder and CEO of Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliários S.A., the largest publicly listed Real Estate Company in Brazil and has completed more than 35,000 residential condominium units in over 350 project within Brazil and South Florida. Multiplan’s primary objective is to achieve quality and excellence throughout all of its projects with a strong focus on sustainability.
The project was designed by Revuelta Architecture International. The interior designer is Marcela Lombana and Landscape Architect by Gardner Semler Landscape Architecture.
Ground breaking is expected in the fourth quarter of 2020 with completion in December 2021.
The developer requires 30% deposits, with 10% of the purchase price due at contract, 10% at groundbreaking and 10% at top off. The balance is due at closing.
- 2 Bedrooms starting at $2,050,000
- 3 Bedrooms starting at $2,600,000
- Penthouses starting at $5,600,000
Pricing and availability subject to change without prior notice.
Click here for an e-brochure about Ocean Park South Beach and please feel free to contact me for pricing information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty