Selene Oceanfront Residences
300 Alhambra Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Selene Oceanfront Residences will be comprised of two slender towers rising 26 stories and housing 204 luxury residences with several floorplans, including penthouses. The buildings will include 5,300 square feet of restaurant space at the base. Selene’s east and south towers rise from a three-story podium and soar above neighboring buildings, offering spectacular Atlantic Ocean views and dramatic long range city views. At street level, lushly landscaped grounds and elegant plazas at each corner create a seamless transition to the surrounding neighborhood and provide direct access to the beachfront.
Selene’s extensive and carefully curated collection of indoor and outdoor amenities brings the excitement, conveniences, and indulgences of a premier resort to residents’ fingertips.
- The Wave, a social room that features welcoming conversation areas, TVs, a fireplace, a bar, a billiards table, a card table, and video equipment for simulation games
- Theater room with plush reclining lounge chair seating for private viewings
- Seasons, a gathering room featuring ample comfortable seating areas, a library wall, a bar with a wine wall, a catering kitchen, and a large communal dining table that can be reserved for private gatherings such as parties, private chef demonstrations and celebrating life’s most cherished moments. The Concierge will assist with Event Planning in the Seasons Social Room.
Outdoor Social Amenities
- A spectacular elevated beachfront Amenity Deck showcases sweeping Atlantic Ocean views and features a resort-style pool, a lap fitness pool and a spa, contemporary poolside cabanas and day beds, open gathering spaces and intimate conversation areas, an outdoor kitchen, a relaxing hammock lounge, multiple cozy fire pit lounge areas, and a pavilion-shaded pool bar
- Dog park with washing station for residents’ four-legged furry friends
- Double-height state-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking Selene’s tropical gardens
- High-tech cardio and strength-training equipment
- Glass-enclosed personal training and movement studio
- Board Room with audio-visual equipment for meetings
- The Hub, a shared area for work-from-home activities features communal space as well as private and semi-private glass cubicles and a conference room
Advanced Systems & Features:
- Secured integrated garage parking for all residents
- 24/7 security and access-controlled entry points to all elevators, both lobbies, the parking garage, and all amenity spaces
- Service elevator to all floors accommodates move-ins and provides secondary access in the event of servicing of passenger elevators
- Individual lockable humidity-controlled storage areas and secured bike storage available
- Emergency generator to support life safety systems in the event of a power outage
- Secured Wi-Fi throughout all common areas and amenity spaces
- Dedicated lobby staff to assist all residents
- Concierge services ranging from every day needs such as dry cleaning to pre-arrival residence preparation
- Limited self-parking or utilization of 24-hour valet service
- On-site property management
- Large mail room with package storage in each lobby
Selene’s residences have been designed to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. Flowing contemporary floor plans with floor-to-ceiling windows showcase exceptional direct Atlantic Ocean or dynamic city skyline views from most residences. Selene residences are delivered ready for your own customization or luxurious designer finish packages are also available.
- Two- and three-bedroom residences, ranging from 1,400 to over 3,200 square feet, many residences include den or family room; all with ideal space for entertaining and a limited number of penthouses
- Lofty 9’8” ceilings in main living areas
- Full-height windows and sliding glass doors
- Expansive private balconies, measuring up to 10’ deep with glass railings, designed to provide unobstructed views and to extend your gracious living to the outdoors all year round
- Owners’ suites in residences feature walk-in closets and spa-inspired bath retreats
- European cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Gourmet, chef-inspired stainless appliances include a builtin oven and refrigerator, a microwave, electric cooktop with stainless-steel canopy hood, and dishwasher with “Quiet System” and stainless-steel interior (per plan)
- European cabinetry, quartz countertops, and premium fixtures
- Lavish soaking tubs and separate semi-frameless shower enclosures (per plan)
Construction Status: Construction is set to start in November 2021 and expected to be completed in early 2024.
Association Dues: Monthly maintenance fee is expected to be l$.70 per square foot.
Parking: One parking space per unit.
Property Taxes: Approximately 2% of the purchase price.
East Tower Residences
- Beach Walk | 2 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms |Den – total 2,030 SF | $929,000 -$1,799,000
- Sand Castle | 3 bedrooms | 4.5 bathrooms | Den – total 3,454 SF | $2,385,000 -$3,499,000
- Seaglass | 3 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | Family Room – total 3,600 SF | $2,657,950 – $4,099,000
- Seabreeze | 3 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms – total 2,628 SF | $1,599,000 – $2,299,000
South Tower Residences
- Cobalt | 2 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms – total 2,152 SF | $949,000 – $1,479,000
- Deep Sky | 2 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | Den – total 2,232 SF | $1,394,000 – $1,944,000
- Azure | 2 bedroom | 3.5 bath rooms | Den – total 2,859 SF | $1,939,000 – $3,099,000
- Tiffany | 3 bedrooms | 4 bath rooms | Den – total 4,010 SF | $2,499,000 – $3,899,000
- Brandeis | 2 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms – total 1,791 SF | $899,000 – $1,344,000
Deposit Structure: A total 25% deposit is required to purchase a unit, paid in installments, as follows:
- Reservations are being accepted with a $25,000 deposit
- 10% of the purchase price will be due at contract (July 2021)
- 10% will be due 90 days later
- 5% will be due 90 days after the second payment
- Balance at closing
Developer: Kolter – Headquartered in Palm Beach County, Florida, and winner of numerous industry awards, Kolter Urban has introduced a vision for luxury that is continually raising expectations for homebuyers and establishing new standards for the industry. Kolter Urban has completed and is in the process of developing in excess of $3 billion in residential projects, including over 2,800 waterfront, water view, and amenity-rich urban condominium and townhome residences. These exceptional residences are located in some of the most desirable locations in Florida and the Southeast, including the Palm Beaches, Fort Lauderdale, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Atlanta
Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture – For over two decades, Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design has been providing unique, creative, and innovative design solutions to renowned clients internationally and domestically in Hospitality, Retail and high-rise Residential developments. To date, Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior
Design has designed over $36 billion in mixed-use Commercial, Residential
and Multifamily properties worldwide.
Interior Design: ID & Design International, an award-winning design and branding firm with a diversified team specializing in multifamily, commercial mixed-use, retail, hospitality, entertainment, and cruise ship projects.
Location: Selene places residents near the very best of Fort Lauderdale’s shopping, dining, entertainment, and water-sporting destinations. From independent boutiques and art galleries along Las Olas Boulevard to luxury retailers at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, top shopping is less than 10 minutes away. Private marinas and deep-sea fishing charters are nearby, as are miles of hiking trails and freshwater kayaking at the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Culture mavens will enjoy visits to NSU Art Museum and Broward Center for Performing Arts, while gourmands will discover a wide selection of dining destinations, including atmospheric waterfront restaurants serving fresh-caught seafood.
Click here for an e-brochure about Selene Oceanfront Residences and please feel free to contact me for additional information.
Maria Lopez, Realtor
RE/MAX Advance Realty